Sunday, August 30, 2009

UFC 102!






Austin is a huge fan of the UFC (and I enjoy it too), and we take turns with a group of friends hosting each fight at one of our houses, BUT UFC 102 came to Portland and we did not want to miss on this great opportunity to actually go to the UFC live, so a few months back I got Austin tickets as a surprise and our friends Jesse and Katy got tickets as well. This Friday Austin, Jesse and Katy headed to Portland to watch the weigh-in's, then on Saturday, after the baby sitter got here, I met up with them. We were able to stay with some of Katie's family and save on the hotel costs, so that was really nice, and we actually went to UFC 102!!
It was so, so cool and a lot of fun! Randy Couture vs. Nogueria was the main event fight and it went all 3 rounds, but unfortunately Couture lost to decision, but regardless, it was a great fight. There were a lot of other good fight and we all just really enjoyed it and had a great time.

3 comments:

Jake*Marci said...

That is pretty awesome! I think Jake would like that, but I am not sure it might make me a little quesy. I wish we were able to come home this summer to see you. I love all the pics. It looks like you had a way fun summer.

Christie said...

What a great get-away!

Calli Hayman said...

WHAT?! Me and mike are jealous.... we want to go to one some day!!!