Friday, October 23, 2009

The Dentist!

Tyler and Kai had a dentist appt this week and come to find out, Kai had a cavity! How could this be, she is only 2 years old and believe me my children hardly ever get candy or sweets and they brush there teeth every day. Joe can you help me out here?
Anyway, Kai was such a good girl! I could not believe it. She let the dentist drill, rinse, dry, put a fill in and everything while being so good and brave. Even after we got home she said, "Mom, can we go to the dentist tomorrow?" She surprised me and I was very proud of her. Pics are below.






3 comments:

Christie said...

Kai, I am SOO proud of you, and I'm sure your Uncle Joe is too. Keep up the good brushing you two. Love you tons!

Joe, D.D.S. said...

Kai and Tyler,
Uncle Joe is so proud of you. You did such a good job. Keep brushing your teeth everyday. If you don't remember who I am, I'm the one who made you say "guacamole avocado." Liz: Three possibilities, non fluoridated or low fluoridated water where you live or giving bottled water, milk or juice in bottles, hopefully not to go to bed with, constant snacking throughout the day, even like pretzles, raisins, fruit snacks, etc. Baby teeth are more prone but analyze a few things like that. Cheese is a good cavity fighter and can even reverse them.

Danna said...

Kai- I went to the dentist last week and I have TWO tiny cavities!!! I haven't had a cavity in 20 years. I was too scared to get them filled. I made an appointment to two weeks away- when I can show up with my husband driving me and a xanex keeping me calm. Last night I had a dentist nightmare. Can Tyler come and lay in the chair by me? I'd feel much better. PLEEEAAASE Buffy!?!