Monday, May 10, 2010

What we have been up to....

First.. we cashed in our Christmas present (gift card) from my parents, thank you!! and went to Great Wolf Lodge for one night. The girls had a blast and we were all sleep deprived because we were having too much fun at the water park, arcade, ice cream parlor etc...











Then,
last weekend we went to friends farm for a birthday party and got to play with their goats, bunnies, ride horses and target practice with guns.










You might ask what is next for my life????

A full marathon in Olympia this Sunday.. Aghhhh what have I gotten myself into???

3 comments:

Amber said...

You look awesome! Good luck this Sunday!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Sounds like so much fun :)

Good luck this weekend Liz! And can I just say ... you have the most amazing looking arms ever. Dang girl!

Christie said...

Fun family times! I'm thinking of you so much! GO GIRL!