Monday, July 5, 2010

A new member to my family.....

This is my incredibly beautiful sister-in-law, Massiel...


She is married to my brother Sam and they were expecting their first baby...

Ginny, my other incredibly beautiful sister-in-law, took this picture of Massiel just 24 hours before she gave birth.. she also took the rest of the pictures for which I am very grateful since I am not able to go see the Guatemala Baby for a couple more months and I love to see pictures, even though I look at these and cry because I want to hold this little baby so bad, I can at least see her thanks to Ginny and her camera/labor & delivery coach multi-tasking skills..

And this is the so, so adorable Guatemala Baby, as I call her, or her legal name is also:

SOPHIE ELIZABETH GREGORY
5 lb 14 oz 19 inches


I just can't wait to go see little Sophie and I know she can't wait to see me too, I am sure of it!
Sam and Massiel are going to be great parents and I welcome them to wonderful world of parenthood. Little Sophie is so blessed to have joined our family, she will be loved by so many aunts, uncles and cousins! And we are so blessed to have her healthy and as cute as can be.
I love you already Sophie and I can't wait to hold your little baby fingers and stroke your little baby toes!

1 comment:

Danna said...

I held the guatemalan baby last night. She LOVES that binky! I have never seen a newborn love her binky so much. She is super cute. Sam and Massiel are cute parents too. Sam told me "it's a good baby, it's already helped me clean out the garage and wash my truck." I love that he still calls her it.