Wednesday, September 22, 2010

And Now She Is 6!!!



How did my first born child go from this adorable 1 year old....


To this adorable 6 year old??!?!

My tiny Tyler turned 6 years old today! I love this little child to pieces and its hard to see her get older. Tyler is such a good girl and is a child full of light, laughter, and love. I enjoy being with her and watching her learn and discover new ideas about life as she grows older.

Tyler had a great day filled with surprises from me, her Mommy, and a fun filled princess birthday bash with her friends.

I made a princess castle cake as a surprise for Tyler for her birthday cake. I worked on in for the last two nights after Tyler went to bed, then all day today and had the help of Austin's mad decorating skills to polish it off! It was not perfect and I learned a lot in the process, but regardless Tyler was so delighted when she saw her cake and she loved it, which is ALL that matters to me. I love to see my kids happy.





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!!

7 comments:

Ginny & Devan said...

( devan) All I want for my birthday is a castle cake. that thing is so cool

Christie said...

I can't sleep!!! and I was just hoping you might have posted a picture of that wonderful cake and our adorable Tyler. Happy Birthday Tyler! Can't wait to see you SOON!

Christie said...

PS...It may be only after midnight at your house, but it's after 1 at mine! I'll go try again now...

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

I don't even know what to say, i don't know what you are talking about. that cake is AMAZING!!!

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

That cake is awesome! You did such an amazing job on it! And I can't believe she's 6 already! I remember when she was born. Wow time sure does fly, and this just means the same thing is going to happen to me!

Katie Claire said...

How on earth did you make that cake?! P.S. My birthday is in March . . . Liz you are incredible. Happy Birthday Tyler!

Anonymous said...

holy crap, I cannot believe you made that cake. INCREDIBLE!

And those most recent pictures you posted of your girls are soooo cute!