Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween!!!


We had a GREAT halloween this year! The kids are just so much fun and they were so darn adorable in their costumes. We had a beautiful day without any rain and everyone had a lot of fun trick or treating.
This month was full of Halloween festivities including: halloween art projects, reading lots of halloween books and a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch. Unfortunately, Tyler was very sick when her school went on their first field trip to the pumpkin patch and we were both so sad that she could not go, but Daddy stayed home with her while I took Kai with her class to the pumpkin patch.
We had a really good holiday month and I love to see my little girls so delighted to get involved in the fun festivities. I try to savor these fun times with them in this adorable age as I know it wont last forever, but it really is so much fun for Austin and I to share in their excitement and see them so happy.

These are the pumpkins we carved about a week before halloween. Like my 26.2 pumpkin?

The trick or treating group.
We all piled in the back of our friends truck and drove around the neighborhood.

The cutest trick or treaters around!!

I LOVE this little bug!



Even baby Blaze was went to the Halloween party and trick or treating with us. He loved it and was a good trooper. Especially since he got to eat his first sucker!

Tyler did a good job, look at all that candy!

Kai at the pumpkin Patch for her preschool Field Trip, picking out her favorite pumpkin.

Carving pumpkins!

Daddy always does such a great job carving pumpkins and helping the girls. This year Kai said, "Daddy, I want a princess castle with a door the opens and closes." Tyler just wanted a ghost.
We just laughed, and next thing I knew, Austin had carved his daughter a princess castle jack O lantern.
The scary witch fingers (breadsticks) that I made for the neighborhood halloween party. They were actually really yummy!


No comments: