Sunday, December 19, 2010

Kai's Birthday Party!

Kai had her birthday party today at the local gymnastics center. She LOVED it and all the kids had a great time playing at the gym. I did make another princess castle cake like I did for Tyler, although I learned a lot last time and I felt that I did a lot of improvements, but unfortunately this cake had to travel, so it's not perfect, but still a princess castle cake success. I can't believe she will be 4 tomorrow! She is my baby and she is just getting so big, but believe me I still hold, squeeze, and kiss her all the time like she is my baby, I just love her so much! I am so happy she had a great birthday party and I love to see her so happy.





1 comment:

Lindsey, J.D. said...

How oh how is she already four??? Happy birthday Kai Kai! We love you, too!! Sounds like tons of fun.