Sunday, May 1, 2011

My little Student of the Month!

I am a proud Mamma of my Tyler. She was Student of the Month at her elementary school for the category of dependability. This is what her teacher wrote about her:

"Tyler has been chosen as student of the month for the character trait of dependability. Tyler can always be counted on to do anything she is asked to do. She comes to school ready to learn every day. She is very attentive and is able to answer questions correctly. I can always depend on Tyler."



She is just the cutest little kindergartner!

Tyler was so proud and loved her medal and certificate.



Congratulations Tyler, we love you SO SO much and we are so proud of you!

2 comments:

Lindsey, J.D. said...

What great things to say about Tyler!! I would be proud too. Well, I am a proud Aunt! Also, she's definitely the cutest kindergartener ever!

I loved reading about the marathon - I am so impressed and happy for you!

Nyla Gregory said...

Oh, student of the month. We love it. Good for you Tyler. We're sure you deserved it and we're so proud of you. Love, Grandma & Grandpa G.