Monday, December 5, 2011

Annual Cutting Down a Christmas Tree!

Every year we go to a tree farm and cut down our own Christmas tree together as a family. It is something I look forward to and is so much fun for everyone! It was a beautiful sunny, yet cold day in Washington, but perfect for Christmas tree shopping and for seeing Santa Clause!



Both girls just loved seeing Santa and sitting on his lap, great age for this stuff!


Here is "the one". It speaks to me every year.. I just know the tree when I see it.
Austin doing his part... cutting it down.


Yea, our tree!


Now it goes in this big machine that ropes it up tight to travel a little better.

All wrapped up!

Pictures of the finished tree soon! Me and my adorable little helpers are working on the tree to make it Christmas perfect~

2 comments:

Danna said...

So fun! I wanna come!

Nyla Gregory said...

What great pix - we ate them up - Christmas tree and Kai's birthday. What a sweetie - 5 years old - my how time flies.