Thursday, November 1, 2012

Tyler's Birthday

This post is so past due, but I didn't want to forget about it, so better late than never, I guess...

Tyler had a fun 8th birthday party at our house with her friends and family. I can't believe she is 8, just growing up too fast! Tyler is such a wonderful little girl and we just love her to pieces. She is kind, smart, responsible, loving and just so fun to have around.

For her party, Tyler wanted a pink zebra theme, so I got work work on a fun cake, and I thought it tuned out so cute, and she loved it. We had a fun sand craft activity for the kids, and a make your own pizza buffet with breadsticks. The weather was beautiful, so the kids played outside a lot and everyone had a great time.

Happy Birthday to our amazing little 8 year old, we love our Tyler!!














No comments: