Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ok, I really dont understand this blogging thing.....


BUT, as my best friend Karlee has told me "everyone is doing it" and she thinks I need to get in on it. So, here I am posting a blog, not really even knowing what I am doing, but I hope to get used to it. Seems kinda funny actually because I am on the computer every day and I am very computer literate, but just have not tried this blogging thing yet.

I guess I am supposed to start with a little about me and my family. Wow, don't really know where to begin, I have been married 5 years to Austin and we have 2 absolutely beautiful girls, Tyler is 3, and Kai who is 1. We live in Yelm, Washington which is about 1.5 hours south from Seattle, Wa.
I work full time from home for State Farm Insurance and teach aerobics classes in the evening at the local gym here in Yelm. Austin is a high school teacher in Tacoma and teaches Health, Emergency Medicine, and intro to EMS, as well as coaches the various sports through the school year (currently wrestling).
I am excited to see other people's blogs and get back in touch with some friends.

No comments: