Monday, January 28, 2008

No time for a sick Mommy!

Ok, so this week my poor little Kai is teething 4, YES, count them 1,2,3,4 teeth all at the same time! She has been so miserable and cranky. All she wants to do is have me hold her and rock her, she does not want to sleep in her bed, eat anything, play with sister, nothing but be in my arms. She has had a fever, runny nose, and diarrhea. As a mom I can't help but just hold her and feel so bad for her, BUT I am sick myself! Yes, the old winter runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing, sore throat, head cold crap that puts me in bed. Now if anyone knows me, I do NOT do well in bed and I cant help but think of everything I should be doing. So, its just me and Kai, hanging out in bed, sick together and poor little Tyler has to just play and be a good girl. I cant wait until this is over!

2 comments:

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Lizzy! I'm so sorry you're sick. Being sick is the worst. I wish I could come take care of Kai for you ... even if she is cranky ... or at least I could play with Tyler. Get better SOON!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

Hi Buffy! It's Tamara! Your blog is so cute! I'm so sorry you and your little Kai are sick. Me and Preslee are sick too, and it is the worst!!! It's so sad seeing your baby sick. Good luck, and I hope you get better soon.