Friday, February 1, 2008

New Family Pic


So we are all feeling a little better in this house. I am still trying to get over my miserable cold, but getting better every day and Kai is still cutting teeth and is crying A LOT, but I feel for her, and hopefully it wont be much longer.


This is our new family pic! This was taken in December in Utah, I thought it turned out pretty good. We had a big group pic with the Lewis family as well, and it turned out good too. Nice to have an updated pic now and again, even though its usually a nightmare to get it done, your usually happy you did in the end. Well that's all for now, not much new going on in Washington just rain and some more rain and oh ya, SOME MORE RAIN!

8 comments:

Karlee Turner said...

Love the family picture! You guys are so cute with your adorable girls! Be patient with me...I'm working on getting one of my own...just give me a year or so :)

Amber said...

Cute pic!

Karlee let's have babies together in like a year, deal?

Buffy I would take rain over snow, and more snow, and more snow....well you get the picture...any day!

Lindsay said...

What a cute picture! You have the cutest little family, i know i've said this already but your girls are so dang cute! I am at my parents house right now and I just showed my mom your blog and she commented on how great you guys look and also how darling your girls are. :)

Krystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krystal said...

Hi Liz, sorry I deleted my first comment because I forgot to proofread and I had some typos. I use a counter on my blog from sitemeter.com. It not only counts how many people visit your blog but where those hits came from. If someone has a link to your blog their website/blog is listed as the referring URL whenever someone uses that link to view your blog. Hope this helps!

Jake*Marci said...

I love your family Pic. It is very cute. I need to do some of those too.

Robyn Reynolds said...

Buffy. Do you remember me. We go way back. Your family is very cute and it is crazy you already have 2 kids. It sounds like you are doing great. We should be blogging buddies.

Robyn Reynolds said...

I have a random question. Did you get your top photo printed at Pixels in Utah? I was there getting pictures and I swear I saw your picture. I thought I know that girl, that's Buffy.