Monday, February 25, 2008

My Birthday!



This weekend for my Birthday Austin paid for me to get a pedicure while he watched the girls, then he took me to Seattle and we stayed overnight in Hotel Monaco and went to dinner at one of the top steak houses in the nation. He surprised me at the hotel we were staying at and at the restaurant. We actually paid for an overnight babysitter for the girls, and it was so nice to get away for an evening. I attached these pictures of our dinner because they were almost too pretty to eat.... the food was excellent. Austin got Filet Mignon and I got a nice salad and a crab cake, then of coarse, dessert. The first picture of the desserts is what Austin ordered, it sounded very good, but neither of us realized that it said lavender in part of the description. So, when we took a bite, it almost came back up because I tell you what, lavender is a much better smell and color than it is a food! They did take it back and we were not charged for it, but it looked much better that it tasted!
Overall, it was a great weekend and I had a great birthday. Thanks for all the birthday calls!
-Karlee, ok, are you happy now that I have moved the lice pic down and you dont have to see it every time you open my blog? Oh and by the way, Tyler is still all clean for lice.....
THANK GOODNESS!

7 comments:

Lindsey, J.D. said...

What a fun birthday! Happy Birthday!! Glad you guys had fun, it sounds like a real treat! :)

Amber said...

Yeah for birthdays! It sounds like you had an awesome one at it! Happy Birthday!

Karlee Turner said...

Thanks Buff for the new pics! NOw I won't have to throw up when I open your blog :) The food looks amazing!Happy Birthday again!!

Carly said...

happy birthday! i love these blogs because then i see other people's great events and i don't have to remember quite so much! i'm now craving filet mignon....mmmmm

Anonymous said...

That food looks amazing! I'm so glad you had a fun birthday!

Robyn Reynolds said...

Happy birthday! My hubby actually went to Alta. He graduated in 2001. I have known him since I was 12 but we didn't date till last April. It all happened pretty fast.

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday! Wow, that food is beautiful! Sounds like you had an awesome birthday!! I'm glad you had a great one. And that's right, I remember our b-day's were really close together...I always remember yours because it's on the same day as my brothers. :)