Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Kai, Kai, Kai..... Trouble!



OK, so Tyler and Kai were playing and Tyler goes 'Mom, come look at Kai" so when I go over in the living room, this is how I found Kia. My first thought was to freak out and tel her no no and take her out, but then I thought it was so funny, I just had to grab my camera. Kai is so funny, this little child has SO much personality and she is not afraid of anything. She loves to climb on everything and get into anything she is not supposed to. She is constantly moving and talking the second she wakes up, she LOVES attention for anyone, no matter where we are (she loves the grocery store). Anyway, I took her out of the drawer and no longer than 1 minute later she was right back in... Ugh! I am going to have to tape it closed or something. She is a lot of work, but Austin and I just love her to pieces, and if you were here when she see's her daddy come home form work in the evenings, you would see that she LOVES her daddy too (screaming HI, HI, HI, HI, DADDY, DADDY, over and over again until he picks her up), so funny, and adorable! That is the latest with Kai, I will make a post of Tyler after we have our "Tyler & Mommy Time" this weekend at the swimming pool!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is hilerous! So cute!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

I love you Kai!!! Kai is the cutest EVER. Well, and Tyler of course! And I can't forget about Bella. Ok, I've covered them all.

Robyn Reynolds said...

That is so cute! Kids are so funny. I can't wait till mine comes in 71/2 months.
That show on my blog is called Rob and Big. It is on MTV which we don't have but my husband got me addicted to watching it at mtv online.