Monday, March 3, 2008

Tagged!

1. What was I doing ten years ago?
I was in 8th grade at Crescent View middle school. I was best friends with Lindsay Smith, Lindsay Bagley, and Ericka Askerlund. I loved to be in musical plays at the Draper Historical Theatre and thought I was going to be an actress.

2. 5 things to do today?
Work, Tyler and Kai's laundry, Shower Amiga (our other child, or dog), Teach at the gym, Cuddle with Austin at night after the girls are in bed, before I go to sleep.

3. What snacks do I enjoy?
Apples, Diet Cherry Coke, Granola Cereal, string cheese, Chocolate, more chocolate, and more chocolate!

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
Wow, what wouldn't I do? Build my dream house, start my dream business, buy Austin's dream cars and garage/workshop, totally go on a shopping spree for me and my girls, build the ultimate playroom indoor and outdoor for my girls. get a tummy tuck, travel all over the world with my family, and INVEST it!

5. 3 bad habits-
my anxiety/obsession with having my house totally clean all the time which puts my family on edge at times, calling Austin too much during the day (I just need to talk to an adult), I worry a lot about everything.

6. 5 jobs I've had-
Newspaper Route (since I was like 5 until high school! seriously), Papa Murphy's Pizza in Draper, UT, Treehouse Athletic club daycare, Nanny in Laguna Beach, CA for triplets, and currently State Farm Insurance

5 things people don't know about me-
I have bad anxiety, I hate scary movies, I have a third nipple, I played the trumpet in middle school, my older sister dropped me out of a cabbage pack back pack when I was a baby.

Now I tag...Karlee, Christie (my mother-in-law), & Lindsey (my sister- in -law).

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh yes our days of wanting to be actresses! Being in those draper theater plays..classic. I have great memories of us watching movies over and over in your basement...do you remember? Evita...Funny Girl..all the classics! Man those were the days!

Christie said...

Jeez....my first tag! Is this my true initiation into the blogging world? Yikes...but it's too late tonight to worry about it.

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Fun to read! I am excited to get my first tag. Don't worry, I promise I will get to it .... EVENTUALLY. :)

Robyn Reynolds said...

That is funny. I can't believe you admitted you have a third nipple. That takes a lot of guts. That made me laugh pretty hard.

Anonymous said...

I love reading the things people write in their "tags". So funny.

And yes, I would love to have your marathon training plan! I want to do the Ogden Marathon in May so I don't have 10 months but I could follow part of it or at least use it for next time. And I definitely want to join you in Boston! :)