Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter




We has so much fun this Easter. Austin's Mom came in from California on Saturday and Tyler was so excited to pick her up from the airport. After we got home, the neighbors came over and we all colored Easter Eggs and had a BBQ with burgers and hot dogs. Austin had been working in the garage all day with a couple other friends that volunteered their help (thanks so much!), and they were able to do the electric, Yea, one more step done!

Then we went to the movie Horton Hears a Who, and this was my first time taking Tyler to a "big" movie. She loved it and enjoyed having all of us with her, but Grandma got to chase Kai up and down the movie stairs the entire time.... oh Kai, she is a handful. Thank goodness for Grandma's.

On Sunday we had a small Easter egg hunt at the neighbors house and a nice brunch, even though it was raining and we had to do the hunt inside, it was still fun.
So, overall we had a great weekend and we love having Grandma here to visit!

4 comments:

Robyn Reynolds said...

That sounds so fun! I am excited for our little baby because holidays seem like so much fun with kids. The picture of your little girl holding the egg is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to have kids to celebrate holidays with - I bet they make it twice as fun! Your girls are adorable!

P.S. I tagged you - check out my blog for the tag. :)

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Happy Easter! I love seeing pictures of my beautiful nieces. I tagged you back, for whenever you get a few minutes! (Hard to come by, I know!)

Lauren said...

You have such cute little girls! Looks like your Easter was wonderful!

Lauren