Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Brother, need I say more



OK, this is my brother Devan.... (I stole this pic form my sister-in-law's blog), I had to post this pic because it mad me laugh out loud.
This is classic Devan, every part of this pic. He never smiles in pictures (thinks he is so tough), and he has created this tradition of launching a rocket every year for Easter, and every year it gets bigger and better. I never got a call that anyone had to go to the ER, so I assume the launch went good....
Honestly I just had to post this because most of you know my brother and this is no surprise to you that he does this, but for any of you that don't know my brother, I hope you have a new appreciation of what its like to be a Gregory and be the "little sister" of the Gregory boys. Always something exciting and dangerous going on at my parents house. Gotta love you Devan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! That's so funny he builds a rocket every year. Devan always cracked me up! Tell him hello!