Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cute Pic's of the Girls!




Tyler frosted cupcakes the other day and she was in her pajamas with her "princess dress ups" and I had to take pic's. She is just so funny... she is sooo into cupcakes because she loves this book called "Pinkalicious" she has memorized the entire book, almost word for word, and I have to read it to her every day, so I let her make cupcakes and frost them just like in her book. If any of buy children's books, this is the one to get, so darn cute.
And the pic of Kai with Daddy shows his newly shaved head (he likes to do this once a year, and this year Tyler helped him). Kai looked at him so funny for the first little bit and did not know what to think, but she soon came to realize it was good old Daddy. And for official news......
Kai is walking!! She walks everywhere now and hardly ever crawls anymore. She loves to go outside and just walk up and down the street and she particularly loves to walk on rocks and different surfaces fascinate her, its so fun to watch her and wonder what is going on in her little head as she is learning so much right now. I just love to watch my girls learn and explore and grow... they learn so much every day and I love to be here for all of it and watch it all happen. It's just the most amazing thing; to be a mom, I could not ask for anything better in the world than my little family.
Well, that's the update on the girls!

10 comments:

Carly said...

your daughters are darling. things like that make me excited for my little one to come!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

Hey!! Its so good to hear from you! I can't believe you have two girls... and both so cute!!! so fill me in.. whats new with you?? You can kinda see what we've been up to:) waiting for the baby and then moving to Philly in Aug so Paul can start dental school... oh man! goin to be a stressful summer for us

Amber said...

Your girls are so cute, and I think they look so much like their mommy!

Karlee Turner said...

Tyler's hair is so long!! And she looks so grown up! Yay...I'm so glad you're coming in June AND August!! How come twice? I'll post a dog update soon...he's doing so good!!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

So fun, I LOVE the pictures AND the update!

Robyn Reynolds said...

You have such a cute family. I will post another tummy pic for you tomorrow but I warn you...it got pretty big.

Christie said...

Love the new pictures....I miss you all so much. I remember so well watching my little ones try out different walking surfaces...wait till summer and she can try things with her bare feet! Good thing Autin's cute no matter what the hair....

Robyn Reynolds said...

You really have such beautiful little girls. I can't wait for ours!

Karlee Turner said...

Hey Buff...I saw that you called this weekend, but we were at a movie. (which actually you're brothers were at) Anyway, what did you need? IF you get this today, then email me...otherwise I'll call you later!

Robyn Reynolds said...

So I am trying to find a job from home when I have this baby and I noticed you have one from home. How did you get into that? Did you work there in the office first? Kind of a random question I just wonder how everyone else does it.