Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tyler's Bike




This is the first year that Tyler can really ride a bike. She has never had long enough legs to reach the pedals and really ride all over by herself, but thanks to her bike she got this Christmas from Grammy and Grandpa, she can ride a bike, and boy does she ride! She loves it, and likes to go really fast (her Daddy, feeds into her go faster, higher adrenaline). So, with the nice weather we were so gladly blessed with last week, she was out riding away with all the neighbor kids and loved every minute of it. Of coarse, who could forget little Kai, she wants to be big like sister so bad!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Your girls are so cute! Tyler is just so big I can't handle it!

Karlee Turner said...

Tyler looks so freakin cute on that bike! Poor little girl with her short legs :) We're having fun with Cooper...a little frustration with the whole potty training thing...its a good thing he's so cute! I'm hoping for a real child here pretty soon..don't worry I'll let you know as soon as I have any announcement :)

Robyn Reynolds said...

Your girls are adorable! I love the little sister wanting to be just like the big sister.

Marci*Jake said...

They are so cute. Tyler just looks so big riding that bike. I can't wait for Whit to be big enough to do that. I am so excited that it is warming up to go outside and play.

Lindsay said...

So so cute!! Your girls are really the cutest. I bet that's so fun having them learning to ride bikes and things like that.