Monday, March 17, 2008

Update on Project




So, after long, hard hours from Austin and the contractor, the room/loft is pretty much ready for Austin to sheet rock and then I will paint hopefully next week, and carpet the first week in April. The contractor is done with his part, so now its up to Austin to do the finish work... still a lot left to do and the cost keeps adding up, as with any big add-on project. I know we will love it when its done and we are excited to get it completed. I posted some updated photos. The room to the right is just for storage and to the left there will be a door there to enter the playroom/loft. Any ideas on what color to paint? Some suggestions please... I will post another update probably after I paint in a week or two.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow what a project! It looks great though. That will be so nice to have that extra space. I'm excited to see it after you have painted and everything...lots of work but fun!!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Have you picked out the carpet yet? Since the paint color will depend on that (or it will depend on the paint color, I guess). How about a soft, warm yellow for the play room???