Saturday, December 20, 2008

Kai Kai is 2!





I can't believe my little Kai is 2 years old, well actually, if you spend any time with her you will know she is TWO! She is a lot of work and is your average "terrible two". Although, you just gotta love her. I will never forget when she was born. She was born in Tacoma General Hospital and my labor was induced because she was just cozy inside my womb, but after my labor started she came so fast that I did not have any time for any time of medication, so she was born totally natural within 2 hours.  She was 6 lb 13 oz and just perfect! Big sister loved  her so much and so did Austin and I. She is so sweet and loves to play with her big sister and follow her around everywhere. She is so full of love and just so adorable.
Kai got a giant cupcake cake for her birthday (thanks to Opie!) And it was a white birthday with playing and sledding in the snow. We have never had this much snow at our house and everyone is having so much fun with it. Kai had a great birthday and thanks to all the love and presents from Grammy and Grandpa Lewis and Gregory, Poppi and Nonni, and Opie.
Happy Birthday little Kai Kai!! 




4 comments:

Amber said...

I can't believe you now have 2 over 2! They grow up so fast, I swear she was just a little baby! Happy Birthday Kai!

Your Verification thing is weird!

Karlee Turner said...

I agree with Amber...that is CRAZY! Cute little Kai.

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Well last year Kai was just the sweetest and most adorable 1 year old I have ever seen so the same is probably true now that she's two. Happy birthday Kai! Miss you guys. :)

Christie said...

Yep, she's two and just so cute but with the kind of lively personality she has, some of the other just comes with the territory! Love the picture of Kai Kai in the snow!