Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving At Our House!

This year we actually stayed home for Thanksgiving (we usually go to Cali), and we had everyone come to us! Austin's Mom and brother Garrett and brother Cody with his fiance Kendra. Jesse, Tara and Bella we schedule to come as well, but got sick and were unable to make it. I loved having everyone here and we had a great Thanksgiving dinner and a fun few days together. Austin cooked his first deep fried turkey, while I did one in the oven as well.  The dinner turned out great and it was nice to have family together. I baked 4 pumpkin pies and Austin had one all to himself as that is his favorite!I took Cody and Kendra's engagement pictures by our lake and they turned out really pretty. They are getting married in April and I am so happy Kendra is joining the family, she is so sweet. 
Thanks for everyone coming to see us, it was a great time!








3 comments:

Kiki said...

Wow it looks like you guys had a great time! Seeing everyone there makes me miss our grandparents big thanksgiving dinner with everyone in cali. Every one looks great tell every one hi for me we miss you guys hope we see you soon!!! Love ya lots

Christie said...

It all looks wonderful! I especially like how Austin got all dressed up for Thanksgiving! A tux...wow!

Cody and Kendra Schmidt said...

Buffy the pictures turned out great and I had a great time. Man the wedding is in just a few months and i cant wait to see you all again. I hope all is going well.