Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween


Our fun filled Halloween day started with skull and jack-o-lantern pancakes (thank you to our Poppi and Noni). Then we just had a fun day doing Halloween things. When it came time to go trick or treating, the girls could not hold still at all!  So we got all dressed up and the 4 of us headed out. After doing some houses, Austin decided to take Kai back to the house and hand out candy to trick or treaters at our house and I took Tyler to go trick or treating at her preschool teacher's house, then Tyler and I just continued on form there and she did not want to stop. I thought she would get sick of it or get cold, BUT I have trained her well (my Dad would be proud), and she went for 3 hours! I had to tell her that people were now going to bed and it was time to go home and look at her candy.
Sorry about the disorganization with the pic's below, I could not put them were I wanted...

This is Tyler at the end of the night sorting all her candy.



Our Jack-O-Lanterns!
Austin spent a lot of time of his.... it looks great!
Tyler was a lady bug and Kai was a frog.

Our scary pancakes!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, your girls are so darling. And you are such a cute mom! Scary pancakes?! I'm impressed. So fun.

Christie said...

So glad to see our great girls! Austin, that pumpkin is FABULOUS! Never seen one quite like that!

Rob Dog said...

SO CUTE!! tyler! What a trooper, you may have your hands full with such a determined girl as a teenager! He he he! must get that from her mom!! :) Love those pancackes! Are they the williams and sonoma (sp?) molds! I wanted them so bad!! Such cute costumes!!

Jake*Marci said...

I love that first picture of tyler with all of her candy, and I can't believe how big Kai is getting. they grow up so fast. Awesome pancakes too.

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Tyler is definitely the most adorable ladybug I have seen!!