Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Field trip

Tyler had a field trip to a local pumpkin patch and I was able to take Kai with me this time! We got to go on a hay ride to a field of pumpkins and let the kids all choose any pumpkin they wanted to take home, then we went to a small petting zoo and a hay maze. The girls had so much fun and the Pumpkin Patch was so neat. We also bought our pumpkins that we will carve this weekend and we got Daddy and really big one, can't wait to show you all after we carve them. It was a beautiful sunny day (thank goodness because yesterday it was not), and the girls were very good and really had a great time.


                            This is the pumpkin that Tyler chose!


  This is Tyler's preschool class with Mrs. Teresa in the middle of them all.


                                                                     My fun girls!

 I love when I can spend some time with both my girls and do fun things. 


5 comments:

Carly said...

Buff, your hair is getting so long! Wow! Anyway, I love when you post, your girls are so cute. I'm loving how little and tiny Dax is, but posts like this give me fun things to look forward to later!

Karlee Turner said...

You look great Buff..ditto to what Carly said, I can't believe how long your hair is!! And Kai is looking way to old!

Randy, Courtney, and Noah said...

Hi Buffy! I ran across your blog and wanted to say hi. You have such a beautiful family. Your oldest daughter looks just like you. I hope you all are doing well.

Karlee Turner said...

I know, I know...i'll get my hands all dirty with all the pumpkin carving mess one day...but the way things are looking, that day unfortunately looks pretty far away! Sorry your girlies won't be getting any "friend cousins" anytime soon :(

Lindsey, J.D. said...

So fun! Joe and I didn't even get a pumpkin this year - October just turned into a crazy month. Last year we went to a pumpkin patch and picked ours and it was awesome! The girls are so cute and are looking older all the time.