Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tyler's Birthday Party

Tyler had a jungle animal birthday party last Saturday and it was so much fun! I made this elephant birthday cake, we had a zebra pinata, jungle print goody bags with jungle suckers, animal print slap bracelets, the whole works!!







Every child got a turn to hit the zebra and by the end it was not broken yet, so Austin played base ball with it in the street.



Even Kai had a turn!



Overall it was a beautiful day (not so common around here), all our friends came and we all had a great time celebrating Tyler's 4th birthday!



5 comments:

Kiki said...

Happy birthday tyler! I love that cake! So cute!!!! I looks like you guys had a blast! Crystal

Kiki said...

it (sorry typo)

Amber said...

Oh Buff you are such a fun mommy!

Karlee Turner said...

How cute!! Good job on the elephant cake..it looks awesome! Look at you..
P.S. I need you to give me your phone numbers!!! I had to get a new phone and I don't have your numbers anymore!

Ginny & Devan said...

Devan says "shut up Karlee." And.."I neeeeeeeed some of that cake."

Ginny says..."Tyler's room looks really cute. Great job on the painting and the birthday cake. Peace Out home Skillets"