Monday, September 22, 2008

My Tyler's Birthday!

Happy Birthday Tyler Ann Lewis!


She really is 4 today, I can't believe it's been 4 years!

Tyler was born in San Antonio, TX on Sept 22nd 2004 at 1:30 AM at the Lackland Air Force Hospital . I was in labor for 3 LONG days until she finally decided she was ready. She was 6 lbs 11 oz and a beautiful, healthy baby!



Austin and I loved our little baby from that moment and we have loved her every day since. It's been a wonder 4 years and she is growing and learning every day. Tyler has a little smile and giggle that could brighten anyone's day. She loves to play with friends, preschool, painting, reading books, and hanging out with her Mommy, Daddy and Sister.

I am so blessed to have her in my life and to just be with her every day.


7 comments:

Carly said...

Buff, she is a beautiful little girl. You are a lucky mom!

Karlee Turner said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!! She's so beautiful..and its crazy to see pics of her as a newborn, that seems SO long ago! Tell her that Aunt Karlee loves her!

Amber said...

4 years? You have got to be kidding me! She is darling, nothing like her mother :)

Rob Dog said...

are you dying she is 4? time goes so fast! Hayden just hit 6 months and I can't figure out how he got so big already!! Crazy! So is stinkin cute!!

Lindsay said...

She is so cute Buffy. Happy Birthday Tyler! Also, I am impressed that she can draw stick figures! That is a big deal! What a bright little lady :)

Christie said...

yep, she's a gem. I sure love you Tyler!

opie said...

you are a keeper tyler and i love you to pieces. hugs and kisses always,always.