Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Stick Figure People

Tyler brought this picture to me the other day and wanted me to see it, now normally I say "Oh Tyler, what a beautfil picture!" But, this time I was sooo impressed and thought her picture was wonderful and I wanted to cry as I was so proud that she made a huge milestone in her development. If any of you have studied child development, you will know that drawing "stick people" is a milestone for their development and I was so happy when Tyler showed me her "stick people" drawing. She said that these people were all holding hands in a circle and the other stick people were climbing up a ladder.
Also, Today was Tyler's first day of Preschool and here are a couple pics of her with her teacher and in the classroom. She loves school and learning and her favorite thing to do is paint and color. As a mom, I just love to see her growing and learning and absorbing everything so fast. I am so proud of her and I can't wait to be involved with her in school this year and many years to come. I love you bug!
Love,
Mommy!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she is seriously so cute!

Karlee Turner said...

How cute Buff! I love those pictures...kids drawings are the best! I love you too and miss you too! I'd love to come visit you, but I'll have to go pick some money off my money tree first :)

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Great post! I loved seeing Tyler's picture. What an exciting day!

Christie said...

I'm so glad you posted this wonderful picture...and the sweet sentiment that she was capturing with her people holding hands. Love you Tyler!