Monday, September 8, 2008

Pictures of My Girls

My mother in law took these pic's of my girls while we were in Utah to save me a trip to Kiddie Kandids, and I absolutely LOVE them, WAY better than any photo studio I could have gone to. I thought they turned out so good and so cute. Now I can't decide which one's to frame and print. I have hundreds and I am only posting a few and some of my favorites would not show up right on the blog for some reason, but here a a few of them that I could get to work. Thanks so much to my mother in law for the time and love she put into taking these.























8 comments:

Amber said...

I love those! The girls look so cute and grown up!

Karlee Turner said...

So cute! She did such a good job! I love the one of Tyler looking at the flower...adorable!

Marci*Jake said...

They are just adorable. I need to do that too. Your mother in law did a great job.

Lindsay said...

Oh these pictures turned out so good. Your girls are so so cute, it's fun how they each have their own little look. They both are just so adorable.

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Tyler and Kai are the sweetest and prettiest little girls I have ever seen!! I hope I can have such darling kids.

Tiff and Griff said...

How freakin cute!

Lauren said...

Your girls are sooo cute! How was Alaska? Nathan wants to go there so bad! How old is Kai ?

Carly said...

Those are so cute!