Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Polka Dot Room

A couple weeks ago I painted and decorated Tyler's room as a birthday present. I had been wanting to do the polka dot theme and I was so excited when I was able to do this project.

As you can see in the before pictures, her walls were just white and plain.




Now her walls are pink and brown with polka dots. Her duvet cover has polka dots, her lamp has polka dots, and her piggy bank has polka dots..... What do you think?





And with Austin's help, we took this old drawer set that was given to us and completely stripped the old paint off, sanded it down, and painted it to match the room.
Overall, I love it and so does Tyler.

6 comments:

Rob Dog said...

NICE!! gezz, I want that room! It looks way cute!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I am impressed!!! Seriously, it looks fantastic - so cute. Good work!!!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

So cute!! Awesome job!! Definitely says little girl without being cheesy - I love it.

Christie said...

WOW! I LOVE IT! Much better than I had imagined it. You did a great job.

Lindsay said...

That is so cute Buffy! It looks so professional. I wish I could do that!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

WOW BUFFY... THAT LOOKS AWESOME.. HOW'D YOU DO IT?? PRETTY CREATIVE... I BET SHE LOVES IT!