Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jeepin

We did a family day on Saturday and went with some friends to Mt Rainer and did some Jeepin on an off-road vehicle trail. It's been years since Austin has taken his Jeep out and he loved every minute of it and to be able take me and the kids was way fun for him. The girls just loved it! They helped Daddy drive and they ran around in the mud and just had a really good time. Not to mention how beautiful it was! It happened to be a clear day and Mt Rainer was just amazing! Here are some pic's from our fun day....


This waterfall was really cool because it cut right between the rocks.




Fun pic huh? We have these sings all over by us... we are in the path for the volcano!


4 comments:

Kiki said...

Buffy Im so glad you let Austin still act like the child he will always be. I didnt even know he still had his jeep. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Tell Austin Hello for me! Love ya guys, crystal

The Lichtie Family said...

Ooo - fun! Can you email me with your email? I am making my blog private, but still want you to be able to see it if you wish! hpeel@msn.com. Also, love having Austin's brother in our ward! They're so cute and we always get to church late and sit by them in the foyer.

Calli Hayman said...

Fun! I'm jealous! I love stuff like that but there's not many places to go around here!

Christie said...

WOW...does this mean the jynx is over? You actually got through such a fun day WITHOUT the jeep breaking down! GO Jeep!