Monday, February 23, 2009

First Few Busy Days in Utah......

I decided it was time for a visit to see family in Utah, so for my birthday Austin sent the girls and me to Utah to see our family. It has been since August since I had seen everyone, so it's nice to be home for a couple weeks and it's nice to see Devan since he has been so sick and had surgery, so I am glad to spend time with him as well. Here is what we have done our first few days here.


Here is sick Devan...


Tea Parties with Grosi....


Friends with new babies....

Cupcake making with Aunt Ginny....



Bedtime stories...



A late night of Rockband....


Toe nail clips from the expert...



And four wheeler rides with Grandpa...



There is so much more to come so check back!



2 comments:

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Hey Liz! Hope you are having fun and hope you had a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

buffy... your girls are tooo cute!!