Thursday, February 5, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge







Tyler, Kai and I went with some friends to the Great Wolf Lodge this past weekend. Unfortunately, Austin had to work, but we decided to go play anyway. It was such a cool place. It's a huge indoor water-park/Hotel. You can't even go to the water-park unless you stay at the hotel. The rooms are so kid friendly and fun and the water-park is huge with a wave pool, slides, kid pool and lots of fun things to play on. We had a good time and we missed Daddy, but we can go back another time when he can come too. Here are some pic's!

4 comments:

Amber said...

My friend who lives in University Place just went there with her family. Looks like lots of fun!

Cody and Kendra Schmidt said...

You'r girls look so cute and it looks like you guys had tons of fun. I cant wait for you guys to come out here it will be nice to get together again. I hope all is well with the family. We miss you guys. only 7 more weeks and we will get to see you. Give the girls hugs and kisses from us!

Ginny & Devan said...

I love the picture of Kai coming down the slide sideways. I heard you are not feeling well. I'm sorry :( I hope you start to feel better before you head down here. See you soon

Lauren said...

That looks like so much fun! I have heard of this place! Nathans sister Kristen lives in Virgina, and they took there boys, and loved it.