Saturday, June 20, 2009

Tyler's Dance Recital









Tyler had her first dance recital tonight and she did so great! I can't believe how fast she is growing! She looked adorable and and had no stage freight. She remembered her dance pretty good and it was just so sweet. We were so proud of her and she said it was a lot of fun, so that is what matters. I was a little mad though that she would not let me take very many pictures. I wanted to take some in front the my neighbors beautiful flower garden, but Tyler really does not like getting her pic taken and she would not have it and since we were late, I did not have time to argue with her, so I got a few at the recital and I did get a professional one that I will post after I get it. We love you Tyler, and great job on your first dance performance!

3 comments:

Ginny & Devan said...

Aaahhh...cute costumes, slicked back hair and makeup...isn't dance great.
I LOVE these pictures. It looks like Tyler did a great job at her performance. I hope you when come down here she can show her dance routine to me :)

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Oh I can't believe how old she looks! I would just love to have been there! Happy Fathers Day to Aust!

Christie said...

Tyler, Tyler! Next time you have a recital, Grosi wants to be there. It looks like you had a wonderful time and I like the way you did such beautiful dance poses! You're a natural, and I love you.