Monday, September 14, 2009

Tyler's First Day of Preschool


Tyler is now in the 3 day a week preschool class and today was her first day. She goes to Strawberry Patch Preschool, which is a parent cooperative preschool and we both love it there! This year she has a new teacher, Miss Sally, although she is not new to us, as she has been a parent there for a couple years. The last teacher, as Miss Teresa, retired last year, and we will miss her, but Miss Sally is a great teacher and this will be a great year! This is a hard year at preschool for me because I know it's Tyler's last, then off to Kindergarten next year and I am not sure I can handle that!!! SO, I am very glad that this preschool is a parent co-operative and I can spend a lot of one-on-one time with her before she is off to school for good, without Mom at her side! Here are pic's from her first day, and I was a "parent helper" today.






No comments: