Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!






We didn't have any big easter egg hunt this year because the weather was not great and both girls have a terrible cough, so I did not want them in the rain. Although, we did have an Easter Brunch with our friends where we had waffles with berries and whipped cream, delicious bacon, home-made cinnamon rolls, orange juice... the works! It was fun to have everyone over and celebrate this special holiday. Unfortunately, I was the cook and didn't do a good job of taking pictures, so they are limited. We had a very enjoyable afternoon, the food was delicious and the company was great.

These pic's of the garden's are Tyler's special preschool project. She planted wild flowers and grass, then all those small plants are bean sprouts and more wild flowers. I thought they decorated the house for Easter so nicely and she did such a great job, we are so proud of her!

After brunch, I went on a nice, long run while my friend rode the bike and did 14 miles... my longest run yet, and it went really good. I am very sore today and my body hurts, but it's a great feeling of accomplishment that I am sticking to my training schedule and getting these long runs in.

I hope everyone had just as great of an Easter as we did and we have to much to be grateful for.

No comments: