Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our little Mini!






Well, we were really wishing Austin's Jeep would get us further along than it did before we had to buy a second vehicle, but it did die and go to heaven about 3 weeks ago and although I don't need my own vehicle right now, I will when school starts and I have to take Tyler, so we started looking and ended up buying a MINI COOPER! I know is totally crazy and it's totally crazy small too, but I LOVE it. It's just so darn cute I want to eat it up! With gas prices the way they are and Austin's very long commute, we really needed a very gas eco veh, and my friend who owns a dealership in Texas gave us a heck of a deal for this little guy.

So, here it is.... small, cute, fun, small, small. Actually, there is a lot more space than people actually think. Austin, who is 6'1, fit's very well and comfortable. And as you can see in the pic's, the girls' car seat's fit too. It's one happy Mini family! So, what do you all think?

5 comments:

Katie Claire said...

It's adorable! I want one!

Karlee Turner said...

Ok, I never would have thought you would get that car....but I love it! It really is so cute and little! Enjoy!

Lindsay said...

Buffy it's so cute! I love it! How fun to drive...I totally think it was a smart decision with gas prices and all.

Thanks so much for the jogging stroller advice! The one that you got looks really nice, we looked it up on Amazon last night. It has everything I'm looking for and for such a good price! THanks a ton...i'll let you know what we end up doing! (we're just trying to decide if we can splurge for it..but if we do i'm pretty sure we'll go with yours!)

Christie said...

Yep...it is the CUTEST! I'm jealous and I want it! I hope it can come to Utah and visit and I can 'babysit' it! :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm not so sure how I feel about the mini Cooper ;), but I can't judge because I've never been in one. Congrats - new cars are fun!