Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Finally an Update






Ok, sorry... I am been so so busy with just everything and just neglected the blogging world for a couple weeks, but I am back now and ready to update and see all the updates (that will take a long time). I have been on a crazy obsessive, compulsive rampage and I am starting one room at a time and organizing EVERYTHING in my house: every shelf, every drawer, every closet... well you ge the point. Anyway, I have always been kinda crazy when it comes to my house being clean and organized, but it has never been exactly how I want it and that has not really been possible with 2 small kids and a full time job etc. so now that Kai is a little older and I can start to get things done around the house easier, I am going on this rampage to get everything perfect. So that explains why I have had no time to blog, but my kitchen and family room is totally done and I am moving on to another room now. I just love the feeling of it all perfectly organized and clean. This is normal, right?

Anyway, I posted just some random pic's over the last couple weeks. Dont' get scared of the one where I am shooting a gun and holding my baby.. its an air soft gun that my neighbor got for his 12th birthday and somehow my husband and the 12 year old's Dad seem to play with them more than the kids. Tyler had a great day in the dirt and I have never seen her so dirty, it was just so funny, but she was having so much fun. Good to know my little girl is not afraid to get dirty and play, but at the same time she is such a girl in other ways.

Well, that is my update for now!

10 comments:

Calli Hayman said...

Hey! How are you!! It so good to see your family life :o) and you have such cute girls! For sure lets stay in touch :O)

Carly said...

perfect mix of qualities for a little girl. Plus, she's adorable!

Amber said...

'Bout time! I have felt the organization bug lately myself. The other night at like 10 I pulled everything out of my fridge so I could clean and organize it. So maybe by Aug. you house will be completely organized for a short visit from me?

Karlee Turner said...

I'd say...it's about time! Its good to see new pics...Tyler is so big and so beautiful! I also have the organization bug..definitely normal i think...I just have to find the time :) But if you can find time...I most definitely can so I just need to suck it up and do it!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny of your cleaning rampage. That happens to be about once every four years. And the organization never lasts. Good work on getting it done with two kids - I'm impressed!

Tiff and Griff said...

Buffy, Its Tiff Chamberlain you have the cutest kids!!!! And you look fabulous how the heck are you??? Keep in touch

Robyn Reynolds said...

I get on serious organizing and cleaning kicks too. Not so much being pregnant, working full time and living at my parents but it always feels so nice to have a clean organized home.

Christie said...

I'm so excited to see new pictures of you all. I live for the glimpses into your lives...honestly I do! It makes me happy. I'm sure it feels great to do some organizing...especially now that you have some more space to organize into. I also love the image of Austin and the other dad getting to be "kids". Love it, love it, and love you all!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Thanks for the update! I love the picture of you shooting the gun and holding Kai. It is hot! It must feel so good to organize. I am hoping to do that one of these days ... I'm sure I will not do as good of a job as you are doing, but it needs to be done!

Lindsay said...

Buffy your pictures are so cute! I can't get over how much Tyler looks like you. She is so cute. I wish I had your ambition with cleaning...maybe i'll get there soon!

I have a question..the jogging stroller you got for mother's day...what kind is it and how do you like it? I am looking into them and trying to get ideas about differnt kinds and stuff. Does your convert to a bike trailer as well? I'm trying to decide if I want to go for that option. Anyway, just curious! If you get a chance and could let me know how you like it that would be great! :)