Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I just LOVE these Girls!

This post is a "just because", because I took these pictures of the girls the other day while they were so cute in their Christmas skirts and I thought they looked adorable! I love these two little girls more than anything in the world and I am blessed that they love me unconditionally back, even after I get upset with them for something, the second I go to hug them, they are all full of love.
Austin has been gone a lot lately with school and his wrestling coach job, that we don't see much of him during the week, so it has really been just the three of us (and Amiga) most the time and we have been doing fun things and spending a lot of time together. I have not had a car to get around (since I blew the tire in our Mini and Austin has not had time to fix it since he has finals right now), so we have just been home, coloring, reading books, etc.. I love to just spend time with them and being with them all day. So, anyway, my just because post is all just because I love my girls!!



2 comments:

Carly said...

Buff, you know you're a mom when you just look at your kid(s) and get completely overwhelmed with the love you have for that little person. I LOVE posts like this!

Kim & Clay said...

Hi! I got your Christmas card - thanks! You really have the cutest family. You are looking awesome. OK I didn't realize you went natural even with pitocin, etc. Wow, Buffy! That is amazing. I am glad we are both advocates.