Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas!!

I just love this holiday season, it makes me so happy and feel so good inside! I love to just sit in my house and have all the reminders of Christmas all around me and listen to Christmas music. We decided to just get a small tree this year since we will be going to California, but even though it's small, I still love it! Tyler and Kai keep asking ever day if Santa comes today (this will be a long December), and they started their advent calendar to the countdown (thank you Grosi). This year we will spend Christmas in California with some family. It will be so fun to spend time with family this holiday season and meet our new baby nephew on the Schmidt side of the family. I can't help but be so thankful with how blessed we really are I am thankful for all our blessings and to be together as a family this Christmas, because that is what really matters. Here are some pic's of what makes me so very happy! Tis the Season!



Austin did a GREAT job on the Christmas lights on the house!






The stockings are hung just waiting for Santa!


And what Christmas is truly about, the nativity scene.

3 comments:

Lindsey, J.D. said...

The lights look so great. Our house isn't decorated yet at all! Although we probably won't do too much this year ... maybe next year for our little boy's first Christmas :)

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

very festive! I love it!

Christie said...

Looks so inviting and cozy....sometimes it takes being 'trapped' to take the time to really enjoy it. Love you all so much!